“Bringing to life your vision”
Ready to design?
Diana Alcantara Interior Design make your process smoothly and fun. We are back with a new look and concept! We offer interior services on the go. The process is simple, interactive, and the perfect solution to achieve accessible style for your space.
Want to know how we do it?
Phase 1 Concept Development
- Meet with clients
- Establish Scope of Work
- Determine budget
- Take measurements on job site
- Create Design Concept
- Produce Mood Boards
Phase 2 Design Creation
- Create design that includes color scheme, layouts, and selection of furniture, materials, and fixtures.
- Actualize drawings such as floor plans, elevations, sections, renderings
- Produce Construction Documents
- Present to client for approval
Phase 3 Orders & Administration
- Work directly with vendors and manufacturers to place orders
- Provide design to custom craftsmen
- Organize and manage items on daily basis
- Thorough follow up to track progress
- Create and follow delivery schedule
Phase 4 Construction & Planning
- Execute the design!
- Manage subcontractors and labor
- Assigned project manager supervise job site on daily basis to control quality, execution, and time efficiency
- Coordinate installations
Phase 5 Final Turnover
- Layout furniture
- Install light fixtures and window treatments
- Professional hand artwork and other decor pieces
- Stage spaces for final reveal and turn over
- Professionally Photograph project once completed
INTERIOR DESIGN TERMS
In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan is a drawing to scale, showing a view from above, of the relationships between rooms, spaces, traffic patterns, and other physical features at one level of a structure. Dimensions are usually drawn between the walls to specify room sizes and wall lengths.
3D renders may include photorealistic effects or non-photorealistic styles.
Furniture, fixtures, and equipment (abbreviated FF&E or FFE) are movable furniture, fixtures, or other equipment that have no permanent connection to the structure of a building or utilities. These items depreciate substantially over their long-term use, but they are important costs to consider when valuing a company, especially during liquidation procedures.
A design consultation is an opportunity for you to speak with one of our account service team members about your brand, your business, and how great design can help you.
Residential design is a process that results in a new home. . The process of residential design includes a contract that specifies details about design, construction and pricing obligations.
Commercial interior design refers to interior design in commercial spaces. These include offices, retail stores, restaurants, lobbies and other public spaces. Designers then work with the completed space to add furniture and decor to meet the original design goals.